How To Remove Viruses From PC Without Using Antivirus – For windows users we are here with Guide How To Remove Viruses From PC Without Using Antivirus. Today there are lots of viruses like malwares, keyloggers,Trojans etc are there that came into windows PC either from internet or from data sharing with infected computers. So at that time you use Antivirus to remove all the virus, but what if your windows is not accessible due to infected viruses. At that time you can use rescue disk to clean up your computer from viruses. So have a look on the complete method discussed below.
How To Remove Viruses From PC Without Using Antivirus
In this method you will be creating a bootable USB of antivirus that will run on your boot screen, scan all the viruses and remove them. And this will fix out many errors of your windows. So have a look on the complete steps discussed below.
Steps To Create A Rescue USB To Free Up System From Viruses
- First of all connect a removable USB device to your computer.
- Now you need to Download the Iso image of Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 and a special utility program.
- Now launch the utility software in your windows.
- Now give the path of the ISO File of Kaspersky Rescue Disk there and select the drive where you want to make it bootable.
- Just click on Start button there and process will start and your Rescue disk is ready.
- Now Restart computer with USB inserted and press F12 when computer started to boot your USB.
- Now kaspersky interface will appears, proceed with instructed and remove all viruses from your PC.
So above is all about How To Remove Viruses From PC Without Using Antivirus. With this you can easily fix out the issues that cause your windows to boot slower and also all the viruses will get cleaned. And your windows performance will boost up. Hope you like the method, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.