How To Open Disabled Facebook Account – This day’s Facebook is the top ranked social network. a lot of people using Facebook which makes it biggest social network ever. almost and 80% people use Facebook so that Facebook take user privacy very seriously. Facebook always track on each user activity. in this case, if Facebook detects that a user not following the rule or breaking its term of condition, his account can be disabled. so time by mistake we do something wrong or our children do something wrong.
- Also Read: Create Fake ID For Facebook To Unlock Your Own Fb Account
- Also Read: How to Bypass Facebook Photo Verification 2018
so if you are looking for a solution to recover disabled Facebook account then you are in right place. recover a disabled account not so easy once your account got disabled you have to prove your identity which can be quite difficult for normal people. in this tutorial, i will explain how you can recover the disabled Facebook account. just follow all the steps given below and you will do it.
Reasons For Facebook Account Disabled?
Most people don’t think about that Facebook has right to disable any account if they detect as spamming. some user unknowing violate terms and conditions of Facebook and their account got disabled. Facebook never show the proper reason why account got a block. so here we have listed some of the possible reason which can make your account disabled.
- You didn’t use your real name. when you create a Facebook account
- You joined many groups in short time and post message very first.
- you are poking too many people in short time.Violation of posting terms.
- You send many friend requests in short time.
- Many reporting on your account.
- After all, we can say don’t do anything very first in short time. otherwise, your account will get a flag.
How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account.. ?
There is two type of account disabled status.
1#. Temporary disabled Facebook account
2#. Permanent disabled Facebook account
This depends on Facebook support team they will fix your account or not. if your account activity is normal and you are not spamming or breaking there term of condition. that don’t worry about it. support team may re enabled your account. but if your account activity is not normal and violation any of there policy then there have low chance to get back your account active again.
Step#1. First, go to Facebook login page and try to log in your disabled Facebook account.
Step#2. Now send an application to Facebook support by the link given below
Step#3. Now fill up your login email or phone number and full real name.
Step#4. Now, this step is little hard because you have to submit any of your government issued id proof with jpeg or jpg format.
- Birth certificate.
- vehicle insurance card.
- Voter ID card.
- Marriage certificate.
- residence permit or immigration papers, Green card
- Non driver’s government ID.
- Utility bill.
- Credit card.
- School or work ID.
- Bus card.
- Library card.
- Check book.